|1. General information of the applicant, including name, address
2. One specimen of black and white mark or color mark (An electronic
version in JPEG. Format is preferred.)
3. Int'l Class and specific commodities or services to be designated.
4. Filing date and filing number of based application, if claiming
5. Power of Attorney, simply signed by applicant (No legalization
6. Photocopy of certificate of corporation or personal ID, indicating
corporation business number or personal ID number.
7. Priority documents must be filed within 3 months (inextensible
period) from filing date if priority is claimed.
*** Minimum Documents for obtaining an effective filing date:
For Corporation applicant:
with Information of Items from 1 to 6 (Please note a photocopy of
Power of Attorney is indispensible), we can file electronically
and obtain an effective filing date;
For Personal applicant: an original Power of Attorney must be filed.
SIPO requires officially-regulated good terms listed in its handbook.
If an application includes non-officially-regulated good terms,
an original Power of Attorney is needed when filing. And this type
of application can only be filed by hand-delivery.