|1. General Information of the applicant, including name, address
2. Patent specification in Chinese, if it is in other language, the
translation work into Chinese may be done by us.
3. Drawings, clear photocopy of drawings could be used as formal drawings
4. Filing date and filing number of the first corresponding foreign
application, if claiming priority
5. Power of Attorney, signed by applicant
6. Priority documents must be filed within 3 months (inextensible
period) from filing date if priority is claimed.
***Minimum Required Documents for obtaining an effective filing
With Information of Items 1 to 4 listed above and Chinese Specification,
we can obtain an effective filing date in China. Required Power
of Attorney must be submitted within 60 days from the filing date.